Justin Bieber stirs NY center in Today Show

Justin Bieber stirs NY center in Today Show

Justin Bieber crazy people as he presents himself on The Today Show at Rockefeller Center in New York on Friday morning (June 15).

"At the end of the day, [a lot of pressure]. I have 18 years and I have a lot of insecurities, and end of the day, in my position, so as not free myself of these insecurities," Justin shared with Matt Lauer, before their performance. "And what comes with this album, I know I've been working hard on it and I know I've been doing well, so I have confidence in the album. But, you know, comes in two days. "

Justin added: "But I think it is to prove people wrong, and go out and make good music and go out there and give it better than others, and that's what you have to do to avabzar. Otherwise I'm going to be another teen idol. I want to be remembered. "

Jus made ​​the "boyfriend", "Baby," "All Around the World", in addition to Big Sean joined him onstage for "As Long As You Love Me". 

If you want to support our job please visit our links, we have a lot of offers for you, if not you can also visit our links.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Special Offer for Readers