Mother received criticism after humiliating her daughter Facebook, meet Denise Abbot.

Mother received criticism after humiliating her daughter Facebook, meet Denise Abbot.

One mother identified as Denise Abbott has received a wave of criticism after punishing her daughter Ava and mock her through the social network Facebook .

'I do not know how to keep my mouth shut. I'm no longer allowed to use Facebook or my phone. Please ask my mother why, "wrote the 13 year old girl, who appears in the image with a cross drawn over her mouth.

http://photos-a.netjoven.pe/_files/noticias/1335461948-455.jpg

Meanwhile, the press of Ohio (USA) asked the mother and is said thus punished for his daughter Ava was disrespectful. 'I decided to do something I know will cause a total impact on her, so that next time you start to do what she did, think I do not want to see my face all Facebook with a red cross again, "said Denise Abbott.

In this regard, the public agreed that such punishment is not the best way to teach a lesson to the children. 'Facebook is a social network for people to interact. Not a place you can humiliate your child, "wrote one user.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Special Offer for Readers