Charlize Theron: 'I'd jump off a building by Kristen Stewart'

Charlize Theron: 'I'd jump off a building by Kristen Stewart'

During the convention of cinema 'CinemaCon' or 'Official Convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners' (NATO), actress Charlize Theron did not hesitate to say a few nice words to his co-worker 'Snow White and the Huntsman', Kristen Stewart .

'I really love that girl. I love it so much that would jump from a building for it, "said Charlize Theron at the convention held in Las Vegas," She (Kristen) is amazing, 'she said.

Also, Charlize Teron said that Kristen Stewart has a great talent as an actress. 'It's the kind of actress who I like to be close because there is nothing that really stops to finish the job (...). She has tremendous talent, he has tenacity and courage, "she added.

http://photos-a.netjoven.pe/_files/noticias/1335635062-156.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Special Offer for Readers