Controversy woman who does not shave armpits and legs more than 1 year

 

Controversy woman who does not shave armpits and legs more than 1 year

Emer O 'Toole is a young woman, definitely attracts attention. She has decided to challenge the notion that women should not have hair to be happy.

Thus, the graduate student in Dublin, decided to stop shaving 18 months ago, when she came to the conclusion that is pressured women to conform to what she calls 'gender norms artificial'.

The program This Morning, where she discussed the issue, O'Toole admitted that started shaving at age 14 simply because that was what was expected of her. But now expected to challenge-and change-the expectations of this kind.

"I started to examine my own relationship with my body, and the hair on my body," she told reporters Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langford of the program.

'Why was I should shave? I remembered when I started doing when I left the hair at 14. So I did not think, do you shave or not, just knew I had to do it, 'she added.
If you want to support our job please visit our links, we have a lot of offers for you, if not you can also visit our links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Special Offer for Readers