20 year old has a body of 160 years, Dean Andrews

20 year old has a body of 160 years, Dean Andrews.

The Briton Dean Andrews is a 20 years, but with a body 160 years. He is part of one of 74 people worldwide suffering from progeria, a disease that causes premature aging end.

'Never let me beat my illness. I tried to always do what everyone does, and even if I failed, at least I tried. My family keeps me going and I have friends who are very supportive. I'm very lucky, because those around me do their best to make me happy, "said Dean the 'Daily Mail'.

At seven years, Dean Andrews was diagnosed with the disease and the doctors told the mother, Dawn Thomas, that he could survive only until age 13. Thus, as l Dean's body ages are calculated as eight times more than normal, so now, 20 years, Dean has 160.


It is noteworthy that the disease causes arthritis, vision problems, heart problems and baldness. At age ten, children with progeria appear octogenarians, as in the case of Andrews. Last November, he was hospitalized due to heart problems and since then hardly leaves the house.

http://www.whatsonshenzhen.com/news_images/922913Dean_Andrews_1.jpg http://www.whatsonshenzhen.com/news_images/8f9bb43448f3fb2166fba7fa_Dean_Andrews_3.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Special Offer for Readers