Demi Lovato REAL HISTORY Addiction

Demi Lovato gave a revealing interview with Fabulous magazine where she also gave a stunning photo shoot in which she points out: "I felt really uncomfortable. I know I have bad angles and bad making me feel insecure."

About intimadores in school, Demi said: "They called me a bitch and told me I was fat and ugly. There should be heard, but I took it to heart and it hurt. I thought maybe I had no friends because she was too fat ". So she was hungry and ate everything I threw it again. At six months she had lost more than 14 kg and weighed about 40 kg - unhealthy for her height of 1.57 m.

Without thier, despite being thin, I could not have friends or happiness she craved, so Demi sought solace in drugs. Supposedly she was snorting cocaine, but Demi is aware of the influence on his young fan base, is reluctant to go into details.

"The local promoters gave me drugs and alcohol in the clubs. It's something I really do not want to talk. What I can say is that I was depressed. She left the stage in front of 18,000 people and suddenly I was alone in a room hotel. I came down and tried to find a way to recreate that feeling, to be animated. "


"The promoters gave me drugs and alcohol in restaurants or clubs. They wanted me back, so be there. They were basically kissing my sh * t," she says with a flash of anger briefly interrupting his calm behavior. " I thought they were my friends. I thought I was having fun. Being a celebrity can be dangerous. Nobody says 'no'. That is why so many end overdose and die. I definitely could have happened to me. "

When drugs did not block her pain, she was cut. "It started with my wrists. People saw that, so I cut in places that they could not see," she said.

About three months in rehab facilities at Timberline Knolls in Illinois: "It was very, very difficult and I was afraid," she says. "I was homesick and lonely times and several times I thought to escape. But my mother told me I would regret it. This was my only chance. "

Little by little, began to recover. "I had 14 hours of therapy a day. Listened to music and learned to knit. When I finally left, it was like out of jail."

After his release in January, took six months off, and looked as though she considered staying in the shadows forever.

"I do not know if I could return to work, but I knew it would be so boring. I did not see me going to college or work nine to five."

Last September, she returned to the stage at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York. "It was awesome," she says. "Although there are a lot of temptation, had learned to cope."

The songs from their new album reflect his anguish, and include a daughter's love, the gap between Demi and her father, and betrayal, but she says she has no interest in rebuilding a relationship with an ex. Demi also not going to return to acting until she fully trust. "I have to make sure my body before I go back in front of the camera. Anyone recovering from an eating disorder may lie, and I'm not ready" she says.

She admits that her impressive body size of 10-12 it is taking some getting used to, "After so long of being thin, it was scary being heavier, but I am a Spanish girl, naturally curvy. I do not deprive cravings, but not like junk every day. I have a caterer bring me to my house, so I have to worry about that. "

Although no longer drinks, Demi admits that she has self-harmed and forced himself to vomit since leaving rehab. "I've fallen a few times, but every time I have learned from that and spend less," she says .

She remains best friends with Miley Cyrus, and found an ally unlikely in Cheryl Cole, who, after seeing a recent MTV documentary about the problems of Demi tweeted support it. "I was so excited. I love to meet," says Demi. Today alone, her ex-boyfriends include Joe Jonas, 22, and actor Wilder Valderrama, 32.

"I'm not coming at all. I love having a boyfriend, but I need to be sure of myself first," she says.

Demi Despite having had a lifetime of trouble before she is 20, she insists she has no regrets.

"There were times when I wish it had been a normal teenager so I could make mistakes and not be considered. But do not cry I never had children. I'd rather be traveling the world and making records to be in high school" .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Special Offer for Readers