His girlfriend left him for fat and now he's a Top model in England

His girlfriend left him for fat and now he's a Top model in England

Believe it or not. Johnny Laidler, four years ago, He weighed over 127 kilos when he was left by his girlfriend because of her weight. But now, everything changed for Laidler, for the supermodel, 24, and sales manager in Leeds, west of York, England, has a great figure and fitness.

"I never thought I'd be doing this.  It's amazing that you have earned and honored, "said Jonny who paraded before 130 people in Next Top Model.

 'I was always this size, a happy person, a fat person inside. Only now I look better without. No, do not consider myself a handsome, but now I have more attention since I lost weight. I used to play computer games much more to do other things, "said Johnny.

Now single and surrounded by pretty girls, Johnny confesses: 'My girlfriend and I broke up because I was cheating and the guy was pretty slim. "

http://photos-a.netjoven.pe/_files/noticias/1334708511-547.jpg

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr16/eslamoda2/chismes/modelo4.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Special Offer for Readers