Kristen Stewart in Vanity Fair July 2012

Kristen Stewart in Vanity Fair July 2012

Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Vanity Fair July 2012 edition. Highlights:

About not take perfect pictures "I have long been criticized for not look perfect in every picture. I can look like f *** in some cases. I am not ashamed of it. I'm proud of it. If you take perfect pictures all the time, the people in the room with me, or on the carpet, it would be like, 'What an actress! What humbug!'. That thought embarrasses me so much as look like s *** in the middle of my pictures, and not give a damn. What matters is that people leave the room and say, "She was cool. She spent a long time. He was honest. "I do not mind the voracious hunger for diners who want to convert f *** in f *** ing truth .... You'll never be said that in Vanity Fair".

About his style as a boy: "See a photo of me before I have 15 years. I'm a guy. I put on my clothes from my brother, my friend is not like I cared much, but I remember being teased because Juicy was not wearing jeans. not even think about it. I used to wear my gym clothes. But it's not like I did not mind being made fun of me. really bothered me. I remember this girl in sixth grade I looked in the gym and was like, 'Oh my God that's disgusting, she does not shave her legs.' "

Robert Pattinson on public perceptions about Kristen: "People have decided how you perceive it. No matter how often smiles, they will put the picture where she is not smiling." 

If you want to support our job please visit our links, we have a lot of offers for you, if not you can also visit our links




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Special Offer for Readers