Juegos con Envio gratis a todo el mundo por menos de USD $ 9.99

Juegos con Envio gratis a todo el mundo por menos de USD $ 9.99

Video iPhone explodes in a man pants, BEWARE OF iPhones!!

Video iPhone explodes in a man pants, BEWARE OF iPhones!!

A video posted on the site CNet News shows how supposedly an iPhone catches fire 'spontaneously' in the pocket of a teenager in Finland.

The victim was Henri Helminen, 17, who threw the device suddenly when he noticed that he began to smoke on your clothes. Then the girl told reporters his country the phone 'worked perfectly' even before the incident and had just bought 3 months ago.

Note this is not the first time a device on iPhone through these 'trouble'. In 2011, an Australian airline reported that an iPhone 4 began to emanate thick smoke and bright red in flight. 
If you want to support our job please visit our links, we have a lot of offers for you, if not you can also visit our links


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Special Offer for Readers